Obsidian Necklace is a popular feng shui amulet known in many eastern cultures to protect against negativity. Natural Obsidian stone is often associated with mystery and has a very strong ability to absorb.
- Obsidian Necklace: A Protective Feng Shui Talisman
- Black Obsidian Buddha Necklace
- Mother and Baby Black Obsidian Elephant Necklace
- Natural Black Obsidian Dragon Necklace
- Black Obsidian Wolf Pendant Necklace
- Gold Plated Dragon Carved Obsidian Necklace
- Black Obsidian Stone Yin Yang Pendant Necklace
- Natural Black Rainbow Eye Obsidian Sphere Pendant Necklace
- Feng Shui Pixiu Black Obsidian Bracelet
- Phoenix and Dragon Black Obsidian Bracelets
- How to Identify Obsidian?
- How Much is Obsidian Worth?
- What’s the Difference between onyx and obsidian?
Obsidian Necklace: A Protective Feng Shui Talisman
An obsidian pendant necklace is often used as a talisman, spiritual connection, and protection. It is also known as a spiritual cleanser because of its ability to absorb psychic smog and help to see things more clearly.
How to Identify Obsidian?
Obsidian is a natural volcanic glass that is formed as an igneous rock that is extrusive.
Examine the obsidian’s general presence. It has a distinctive appearance of smooth glass. An Obsidian is a frozen liquid that contains small amounts of mineral impurities.
See the color Because pure obsidian is usually dark, on rare occasions it may also be almost white.
Looking at the obsidian’s visual effects of small gas bubbles. It can cause the obsidian to have a gold or silver shine if the bubbles were spread almost flat.
How Much is Obsidian Worth?
There is no set value or market for obsidian, unlike silver and gold, where there are world markets and indices.
Obsidian is not an expensive stone.
The price of a black obsidian pendant necklace depends on the quality and processing it has undergone, you can shop necklaces. Like other gemstones, excellent quality cutting and polishing will increase the value of a stone, including obsidian. Usually, the rarer the item, the more value it has, especially in auctions.
What’s the Difference between onyx and obsidian?
So, while onyx is indeed a mineral with a hexagonal crystal system, obsidian is essentially a black volcanic glass. The easiest way to differentiate between black onyx and obsidian is by lifting them up since onyx is significantly heavier than obsidian.
Wearing a black obsidian necklace wherever you go, whatever you do, keeps your energy protected.