Blue sandstone, also called Blue Goldstone or “star stone” is a type of sedimentary rock that is mostly composed of quartz. It gets its blue color from the presence of other minerals, such as hematite or goethite. Sandstone is a very common rock type and can be found all over the world. This stone is believed to have many healing properties and has been used in various cultures in jewelry and other decorative objects for centuries. It is said to be helpful in relieving stress, anxiety, and depression. Blue sandstone is also thought to promote relaxation and sleep. In this blog post, we will explore the meaning, healing properties, and uses of blue sandstone.
Origins Of Blue Sandstone
Few stones on Earth can rival the beauty of blue sandstone. This unique rock is prized for its rare color and interesting patterns. But where does blue sandstone come from?
Most blue sandstone is found in the deserts of Australia, Bolivia, and Egypt. The stone gets its striking hue from the presence of the mineral lazurite. When lazurite is exposed to sunlight, it fades to a pale blue or white color.
Lazurite is a relatively rare mineral, so blue sandstone is not commonly found in jewelry stores. However, lapidaries (gem cutters) can create beautiful cabochons and beads from this stone. It is also popular among rockhounds and collectors.
Does Blue Sandstone Have Healing Properties?
Yes, blue sandstone is said to have healing properties. It is believed to be helpful in relieving stress and anxiety and promoting relaxation. Blue sandstone is also said to be helpful in easing headaches and migraines. This stone contains tiny pieces of quartz crystal that produce natural vibrations giving blue sandstone its healing energy.
Blue Sandstone Benefits
Blue sandstone is a powerful stone that has many benefits, both physical and spiritual:
- It can help to open up the throat chakra and allow for better communication.
- It can also help to promote feelings of calm and peace and is a great stone to use during meditation.
- It is also said to be helpful in restoring balance to the body and mind and can be used to cleanse and purify the aura.
- Detoxifying the body, reducing stress, improving circulation, and reducing inflammation.
- It is also believed to boost the immune system and help with depression and anxiety.
- A very calming and soothing stone.
- It is believed to promote peace, harmony, and balance. It is also said to be helpful for communicating with spirit guides and angels.
Blue Goldstone Meaning
Blue Goldstone is a type of glittering glass made in a low-oxygen reduction furnace. The most common color is blue, but it can also be purple, green, or brown. It is sometimes called “aeson stone,” “star stone,” or “monk’s gold.” While the blue variation of Goldstone may not be considered a traditional healing gemstone, it is certainly a valuable addition to your crystals healing set.
3 Ways To Use Blue Sandstone And Its Manifestation Power In Your Life
1. Blue Sandstone is a powerful manifestation crystal. It can be used to amplify your intentions and help manifest your desires.
2. Blue Sandstone is also a great crystal for protection and healing. It can help ward off negative energy and protect you from harm.
3. Blue Sandstone is an excellent crystal for promoting peace, harmony, and balance in your life. It can help bring about emotional stability and inner strength.
How To Cleanse Blue Sandstone
Blue sandstone is a semi-precious gemstone with a beautiful blue color. It is found in many different locations around the world, including the United States, Australia, and China. The stone has been used for centuries for its healing properties and is believed to be helpful in treating a variety of conditions.
To cleanse blue sandstone, you will need:
– A bowl of distilled water
– A piece of blue sandstone
Place the blue sandstone in the bowl of distilled water and allow it to soak for 24 hours. After 24 hours, remove the stone from the water and rinse it off with clean water. Place the stone in a sunny spot to dry.
If you have a large piece of Blue Sandstone, you can enhance its energy by using a Clear Quartz healing lamp. Simply light up the lamp in your room and place the Blue Sandstone at the base overnight to amplify its healing properties.
How do I remove stains from sandstone?
Sandstone is a sedimentary rock composed of smaller rocks (such as quartz or feldspar) and sand. It is found in a variety of colors, including red, yellow, white, and black. The most common type of sandstone is called “red sandstone.”
Red sandstone is easy to stain because it is a porous rock. To remove stains from red sandstone, you will need to use a poultice. A poultice is a powder that is mixed with water to form a paste. When the paste is applied to the stain, it pulls the stain out of the stone.
Pour the poultice powder into a bowl and add enough water to make a thick paste. Apply the paste to the stain using a brush or your fingers. Cover the stained area with plastic wrap and let it sit for 24 hours. After 24 hours, remove the plastic wrap and rinse off the paste with water.
Blue sandstone is a beautiful and versatile stone with many different meanings and uses. It is said to promote peace, love, and healing, and can be used in a variety of ways to improve your life. Whether you use it in your home decor, as a worry stone, or in your jewelry, blue sandstone is sure to bring you some form of positive energy.