There are seven main chakras located along the spine, from the base to the crown. Each chakra is associated with a different color and element. When these chakras are in balance, we feel grounded, centered, and at peace.
Chakra crystals can help to restore balance within the chakras and promote healing on all levels – physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. By placing crystals on the body or in the environment, we can encourage the flow of energy and bring our chakras into alignment.
Whether you’re new to working with crystals or have been using them for years, we hope you’ll find something helpful in this article!
- Chakra Stones and Crystals Meaning
- Do Healing Crystals Actually Work?
- The 7 Chakras and Associated Crystals
- Chakra Stones Chart
- How To Use Crystals for Energy Healing
- How To Choose Chakra Stones?
- 7 Chakra Crystal Set
Chakra Stones and Crystals Meaning
Chakra stones are powerful gemstones that have the ability to heal, recharge and harmonize each chakra. By placing the crystals on specific points of your body, you can help to open up and balance your chakras. Also used for revitalizing, healing, and clearing the seven major chakras located along our spine, even though our body’s energy field is comprised of hundreds of smaller energy centers.
Each chakra, in our body, is associated with a specific color, sound vibration, and many healing stones that interact with them.
Do Healing Crystals Actually Work?
Crystals have many powerful properties in their interaction with the 7 chakras. These healing stones are associated with one or more of our energy centers and their color matches the chakra they interact with.
Much like healing sounds, colors also give off vibrations with a specific frequency and wavelength, thus interacting with specific parts of the body’s field. In this way, stones healing can help activate, balance, or create a healing process related to individual chakra.
When you are using your imagination during meditation, your chakra crystal can magnify this power or channel it towards specific energy.
Due to the vast number of crystals, it might take you some time to gain experience and knowledge about the links between certain of them and 7 chakras. So, when choosing your first chakra crystal, you can simply let your intuition guide you.
Most people initially feel attracted to specific healing natural stones due to their glow or the sensation they create on the skin. As your body unconsciously reacts to energies, it might. guide you to the chakra stone you need.
After a while, you will be able to choose crystals depending on your knowledge and their health benefits.
The 7 Chakras and Associated Crystals
- The root chakra at the base of your spine is associated with the red and the feeling of being grounded. When you are feeling weak, tired, or have low motivation, Bloodstone, Red Jasper, and Onyx can be beneficial to balance the root chakra.
- The sacral chakra is located slightly below your navel and is represented by the orange. It is linked to emotions and creativity. Citrine, Carnelian, and Orange Calcite can help magnify or balance the sacral chakra.
- The solar plexus chakra in the upper abdomen represents will, mental capacity, and intellect. Its attributed color is yellow and when it is blocked, you probably lack confidence or feel fearful. Healing stones that resonate with the solar plexus chakra are citrine, yellow sapphire, and amber.
- The heart chakra at the middle of the chest represents love, compassion, and acceptance. Its primary color is green, the secondary is pink. If you are feeling stressed, jealous, or anxious, you can use reiki crystals such as emerald, green tourmaline, black tourmaline, rose quartz, or pink tourmaline to balance this chakra.
- The throat chakra represents self-expression, communication, and truth. Its color is turquoise and secondary is shades of light blue. If you want to feel more expressive and true to yourself, you can use crystals including Blue Sapphire, Aquamarine, Lapis Lazuli, or Turquoise to magnify this chakra.
- The third eye chakra is associated with deep indigo blue and purple, which is located on your forehead between your brows. It represents inner wisdom, intuition, and understanding. Amethyst, Purple Fluorite, or Sodalite can be beneficial to boost this chakra.
- The crown chakra is associated with white and violet, and it is linked to spirituality and consciousness. It is located at the top of your head and interacts with crystals such as clear quartz and light amethyst.
Chakra Stones Chart
How To Use Crystals for Energy Healing
To use your crystals as a healing energy tool, you can place them over the associated chakra, hold them in your hands or wear them as a chakra necklace or chakra bracelet, preferably in contact with your skin.
By focusing your intention on activating its healing powers or by imagining what you want the crystal to do for you, you can implicate reiki healing crystals in your practice. It should focus and channel your energy to interact with a specific point.
In this way, a crystal can participate in or enhance chakra healing. You can also use crystals in your home, placing them in the rooms of your house so that they serve as a point to focus on during your yoga meditation practice.
By fixing it with your eyes, the stone and the color vibrations will resonate with your body. To increase the effect even further, you can also hold crystals in your hands stimulating your sense of touch.
How To Choose Chakra Stones?
When choosing your first healing crystal, keep in mind that some stones interact with more than one chakra. Clear quartz clusters, in particular, are said to resonate and have an effect on mental clarity and all of our major 7 chakras by sending out vibrations that impact our body’s entire energy field.
This crystal can be the perfect starting point when you decide to explore this area of chakra healing techniques. If you have more crystals, quartz will also enhance their power.
It is often considered the ultimate healing stone, stimulating your immune system and balancing your entire body. Jasper is associated with promoting confidence and courage. It can be the perfect crystal when you are experiencing stressful times as it absorbs negative energy, and emotions and empowers you.
Amethysts are said to have several healing qualities. They protect against negative influences, purify or heal your body and mind, improve your sleep, and open your mind to further spiritual wisdom.
This makes them excellent stones for further meditation skills. In general, chakra healing stones with high vibrations and flecks in them such as agates tend to influence the heart chakra and those above it, whereas the lower chakras interact with darker crystals.
7 Chakra Crystal Set
Many shops sell chakra kits that include at least one crystal for each chakra. By purchasing one of these chakra rocks, you can start working on all 7 chakras and gain basic experience even if your knowledge about crystals is still limited.
Make sure that your kit contains a chart explaining how to use crystals and which chakra they interact with. Also, you can enjoy the healing power of crystal with our reiki gifts guide.
There are many different ways to use chakra crystals. You can wear them as jewelry, carry them in your pocket or place them on your body during meditation or yoga practice. You can also use them in crystal grids or lay them out in a specific pattern around your home or office. However, you choose to use them, allow the healing energy of the crystals to flow through you and bring about positive change in your life.