More Information About Chakra Bracelets

Wearing a chakra bracelet each day offers numerous benefits that enrich your spiritual and emotional well-being: When you wear a bracelet as a reminder to keep your chakras in alignment, you’ll find more fortitude in your emotions. People who meditate regularly are more stable and even-keeled, both in their emotional landscape and in their interactions with others, than those who do not meditate at all. Chakra healing bracelet helps transmit positive vibrations deeper into the body. During the process, the energy flows through the body and opens up the nodes that have been blocked.
About 75% of the chakra bracelet is made with black beads, with individual red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and clear (or purple) beads making up the other 25%. If the bracelet is missing a blue bead or has a random, hot pink bead strung along, it’s probably a fake.
  • Root Chakra: Red Jasper, Red Agate, Garnet, Smoky Quartz, Black Onyx, Hematite, Black Tourmaline, Bloodstone, Mookaite. These stones are known for their grounding properties.
  • Sacral Chakra: Tiger's Eye, Carnelian, Sunstone, Peach Moonstone, Orange Calcite, Snowflake Obsidian, Aragonite, and Goldstone. These stones are associated with creativity and passion.
  • Solar Plexus Chakra: Citrine, Yellow Jasper, Golden Tiger's Eye, Yellow Calcite, Amber, Pyrite, Yellow Topaz, Agate, Lemon Quartz, Sunstone, Yellow Tourmaline. These stones are linked to personal power and confidence.
  • Heart Chakra: Rose Quartz, Rhodonite, Rhodochrosite, Emerald, Peridot, Green Jade, Malachite, Chrysoprase, Green Tourmaline, Green Calcite, Green Moldavite, Moss Agate. These stones are connected to love and compassion.
  • Throat Chakra: Aquamarine, Lapis Lazuli, Turquoise, Amazonite, Sodalite, Blue Lace Agate, Angelite, Blue Apatite, Chrysocolla, Blue Chalcedony, Azurite, Celestite. These stones are related to communication and truth.
  • Third Eye Chakra: Amethyst, Labradorite, Sodalite, Azurite, Black Obsidian, Citrine, Clear Quartz, Iolite, Lepidolite. This stone is associated with intuition and wisdom.
  • Crown Chakra: Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Selenite, Lepidolite, Howlite, Labradorite, Sugilite, White Agate, Fluorite, Lapis Lazuli, Moonstone, Charoite, These stones are linked to spirituality and consciousness.