Buy inexpensive Mandala Tapestry – Free Shipping
To bring contemporary elements to bedroom or dorm room interior pick online decorative Indian Mandala Tapestry from The Yoga Mandala Store.
They are made by screen printing process on high-quality fabric. To highlight room interior choose color and patterns which suits with home furniture.
Check our bestsellers!
Mandala tapestry designs are ancient, spiritual emblem in the sacred religion of Hinduism and Buddhism, symbolizing the universe.
This classical design had a remarkable influence in giving historical knowledge and spiritualism of the universe. From generations to modern times, mandala has become a collective term used to describe any drawing or form that shows the image of the universe. However, its second meaning proves to be of everlasting importance and a clear-cut distinction from other age-old terms. It means a form of meditation to get knowledge from oneself.
This meaning reflects the universe having everything to sustain itself as this meditation upholds in expressing totality in knowledge and everything you need coming from yourself.
During meditation by observing the mandala art, you enter into a higher level of spiritual formation and you have an increased awareness by moving to both your conscious and your sub-conscious parts in your mind.
You are in full control of your feelings that were normally not in your control. If you are depressed you became relaxed and gain a superior level of creativity.
An impressively deep and far-reaching knowledge is acquired because your mind, soul, and body are in the best ideal condition to give the optimum output. This is pushing both your spiritual and physical being past its limits and subsequently getting excellent results.
Mandala tapestry meaning can be defined in eight colors and each has a significant meaning:
- RED: The most intense color symbolizes high energy and strength.
- PINK: The tenderest color represents feminine, foreknowledge, and love.
- ORANGE: This is the most important color in describing transformation, creativity, awareness and also foreknowledge within your mind.
- YELLOW: It symbolizes the openness to learn, the amount of wisdom and the part of your life that brings joy resulting in laughter and happiness.
- GREEN: Is the most natural color and represent your passion for nature and other supernatural abilities like healing, psychic ability.
- BLUE: Is the coolest color comparing to all of them. Symbolizes inner peace, restored emotions
- PURPLE: Symbolizes spiritualism and stands for the well-being of your spiritual being.
- BLACK: Represent mystic and secrecy. Therefore invokes deep thoughts that solve mysteries.
Mandala tapestry meaning can be comprehended by symbols that are well-known globally that are powerful and well-defined. Each meaning has a compelling spiritual or lifestyle connotation behind them. Here are these symbols:
- A tree of life symbolizes growth and life. Each part of the tree has a significant meaning in life. The roots symbolize stability in life, leaves represent your strength capacity and both long and short-term ambition.
- Animals have also various meaning depending on which type. They are familiar to everyone regardless of religion, culture, and race. Their symbolism is an extensive way to relate to a wide range of people. Intelligence in animals such as an elephant can symbolize wisdom; a strength of a lion represents power and dominion.
- The sun is the main source of energy for every living thing. This a super significant symbolism as it equates to energy and life.
- The heart is a very important organ and without it, you cannot live. Therefore it denotes life. Also, the heart symbolizes a source of love and all feelings and emotions.
- A flower symbolizes beauty and attractiveness. Just as the flower blossoms, you become more attractive and successful or a relationship blossoms typifying a stronger relationship.
- Labyrinth is a unique, antiquated pattern used from ancient Greco-Roman to this modern day. This symbolizes journey or a transit towards wisdom and completeness.