Lotus Position Buddha Meditation Canvas Painting
- Free Shipping US | Ends February 28th at Midnight.
- 10% OFF, Coupon Code : MANDALA.
- Transit times to USA: 3 – 9 Business days
- Transit times to International: 10 – 25 Business days
- Shipping & Returns: Learn More.
Beautiful Buddha Meditation Canvas Painting representing Buddha in a Lotus meditation position posture. This is one of the most worshipped and popular symbols in the Buddhism culture.
Meaning of Buddhist Lotus meditation postures
The full lotus. You start with your right foot on your left thigh and then bring your left foot up to your right thigh. Practitioners find this posture comfortable and naturally enhance their meditation and alignment.
The half lotus. The left foot is close to the pelvis but the right foot is closer to the trunk than with the quarter lotus and rests on the left thigh.
The quarter lotus position is highly recommended and relatively simple. You “cross” your legs by placing your right foot on your left calf. Make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
- Small (16×35 inch), Medium (24×47 inch), & Large (28×59 inch)
- Buy ‘Framed Canvas’ option and get 10% OFF!
Click BUY IT NOW. Bring blessing to your home by this spiritual canvas art piece. This is the perfect gift for yoga and Buddhism Lovers
Large (28x59in), Medium (24x47in), Small (16x35in)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.