7 Chakra Crystal Wand
- Free Shipping US.
- 10% OFF on orders over $70 - Discount Code : welcome10.
- shipped within the USA usually takes 10-15 Days
- Shipping & Returns: Learn More.
Having a 7 Chakra Crystal Wand is one way to keep your 7 chakras balanced
Crystal wands have been used by healers as a healing tool all over the world since ancient times. In today’s world, crystal wands are still used by energy healers.
Healing wands gather and direct energy. The elongated, cylindrical shape of a wand allows the stone or crystal to direct its energy in a straight line. The point of the wand focuses the energy so that it can be used on specific areas of the body.
How to use:
- Start by making sure that you’re in a quiet place, enough to keep a focus. Breath in and let the negative energies move away.
- Focus on your lower spine. Imagine a red wheel of light pulsating on that spot. Breath and Relax.
- Slowly move a couple of inches just below your navel. Feel the bright orange wheel of light as you breathe in.
- Just a little inch above your navel, keep your focus and move that rotating yellow spot. This location is where you commonly feel strong emotions such as love and fear.
- As you feel the energy whirling on your focused chakras, slowly move your attention to your chest and imagine that green light connecting to you, your mind, and your body. Don’t forget to breathe.
- Between your collars is where your next focus. See that blue spinning energy as you breathe in and out.
- Keep your focus as you move to your 3rd eye in between your eyebrows. Look at that indigo light creating a wonderful feeling
- As you move your attention to your head, imagine that radiant color of violet. Connect now to the universe and feel the peace and serenity it gives you.
Meditating and being in tune with the life energy or Prana will align any imbalances that you have within your body and mind. Connect to your emotional, physical, and spiritual being by meditating using the 7 Chakra Wand. It will keep your focus on your chakras and deeper consciousness.
Check our post about chakra wand meaning and use