Heart Of Prajna Paramita Sutra Bangle
- Free Shipping US | Ends January 31 at Midnight.
- 10% OFF on orders over $40 - Discount Code : welcome10.
- shipped within the USA usually takes 10-15 Days
- Shipping & Returns: Learn More.
Heart Of Prajna Paramita Sutra Bangle symbolizing the Six True Word
The Six True Words: Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum is the most common mantra in Tibet, recited by Buddhists, painted or carved on rocks, prayer wheels, or yak skulls and seen around Tibet very commonly.
the Mahayana Heart Sutra (Prajnaparamitahdaya, or Heart of the Perfection of Wisdom) teaches us the very nature of true reality.
The mantra gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā is often recommended as a daily recitation, as it contains some of the most profound lessons of the Buddha
This chant in this Buddhist Bangle brings you joy and peaceful vibrations and supposedly, contained in this verse is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove its causes.
- The Heart Of Prajna Paramita Sutra Hand-crafted ( also known as “The Heart of the Perfection of Wisdom” )
- White Copper – 30% 925 Sterling Silver
- Adjustable Size